View Profile aListers

71 Movie Reviews

15 years later and I still know the lyrics. I wasn't even 15 when I first watched this.

A masterpiece with great words of wisdom - containing my favourite rule of the book: "Strawberryclock is the king of the portal." Truly a life changing rule of life.

5 has been voted. Also nice to see a cameo of myself in there.

Unfortunately the biggest problem seems to be that the preloader doesn't work for me. I managed to watch the movie by right clicking and clicking play but it otherwise doesn't come up with a play button at all. A shame because it's a great movie

RealRedbookClock responds:

Yea... Anyways happy clockday!

27 Game Reviews

Quite a basic idea but nonetheless done well. It's quite addictive and there are no extra frustrations that counter the game's adictivness. The soundtrack is briliant too - nice choices. The game really plays as expected and matches my expectations quite well. The tricks are well done and make for a very interesting game.

Overall if I had to say I had a problem it would be with the hit detection. The shapes seem to have outstreched their boundaries in this game.

DIWAKAR responds:

Thanx

It's a fun concept but it kind of makes me dizzy. I'm sorry to have to put you down on my lack of constitution but it made me feel kind of sick. It was very fun while it lasted though. The music is brilliant and I had great fun before I started feeling sick.

Wow. When I was talking to the machine and it wanted to kill me I assumed it was a heartless machine. I never thought that it had a heart and that I would feel sympathetic to anything that was trying to kill me but the machine persuaded me that it had a heart. Nice one on that!

As for the game quality itself, I found the graphics confusing. I'm colour blind so I couldn't see the AGS imprinted on the wall and never could finish the game without help. The chat bot itself is a bit basic but we don't exactly have much convincing chat bots. It does get in the way when I talk to it about things that should advance the game. It responded nicely to "you hesitated" at a crucial point though. I quite liked it.

Overally I really enjoyed the game and although the technology in the game is a bit basic, it was brilliantly done with what little was there. Brilliant storyline, very memorable character, smart idea in the first place and nice moral choice at the end. You get a fifen vote from me.

20 Audio Reviews

I loved the drums and bass at the start

I loved the drums and bass at the start of the song. The choruses were exellent too. I didn't like some verses so much because the were a bit stoppy kinda thingy. I really liked the guitar solo too.

I liked most of it.

I really liked most of the song. The intro was a bit long and looped and the end was a bit random but overall it was really good

SwashieB responds:

A bit random, indeed! Thanks

The intro was a bit long

I loved it but the intro was a bit long. Other than that it was great!

aLMiGHTyBuDDaH responds:

yeah im working on some static effects and making louder so it doesn't feel like the intro is dragging on. thanks for the review!

2 Art Reviews

good

I like how you've doine the lining. Maybe the tie couldn've been lined in black though.

from far away it look like a photo

It's pretty cool. From the picture in the portal it looks like a photo. The same happens from far away.

I like pie! I survived the end! ok I updated it! just to some alisters has an S in it! So remember it! ¥¥¥

Age 29