All 8 art Reviews

Happy Birthday Agi Happy Birthday Agi

I like the pencil sketching

I think the pencil skecting outline looks better on the colouring. It does seem different from what you usually do but it's good too.

VOCA OC : Hibiki Reina VOCA OC : Hibiki Reina

good

I like how you've doine the lining. Maybe the tie couldn've been lined in black though.

UTAU Midori Akine UTAU Midori Akine

Love the lighting

I love how you did the lighting on the hair. It does seem a bit detailed for KEI's style on the lighting though ,or at least from what I've seen anyway.

suwako responds:

Thanks! And yeah, haha, I think I overdid it.

UTAU Kocchi Muite Baby - Sachi UTAU Kocchi Muite Baby - Sachi

I recognise the picture

you've done a good job of KEI's style. I think I remember it being a cover for hatsune mix or somthing. It looks a lot like it.

Kero Kero Kero Kero

You've done really well on the clothes.

You've done really well on the clothes and the hat. I love the hair and the eyes. I like the background too. There's nothing bad about this picture either. You've done a really good job. I think you've actually done quite a good job on the water. I was wondering when you would do a picture of suwako and you've done a brilliant job really.

UTAU Kasane Teto for Ruth UTAU Kasane Teto for Ruth

great

You've done the dress and background brilliantly but the hair looks a bit weird. Like ocelotlikespie said the hair isn't moving with the background. I think I'm just used to her hair drill things being a lot bigger in other pics though but it does look a bit wierd. Other than that I like the way you did the dress and the background suits the pic kinda. Really good background. So great pic exept from the hair but I'm not sure if that's just me or not.

Sachi Sachi Night Fever Sachi Sachi Night Fever

really good.

It looks like you've given the eyes a little more detail. They were always my favorite part of your drawings. I like the hair too. It looks like you've given most of the pic a lot more detail.

Self Portrait- Fear Self Portrait- Fear

from far away it look like a photo

It's pretty cool. From the picture in the portal it looks like a photo. The same happens from far away.