CLOCK DAY 2014: procastin CLOCK DAY 2014: procastin

I laughed hard enough to wake everybody up with the cock joke - I didn't expect that kind of humour from you.

It could do with some sound but other than that, it was a very entertaining piece. You and rob seem to have had the same idea for a clockday movie - oddly enough.

chris-the-stick2 responds:

well, i certainly had fun making it!
oh man, the cock joke had to happen. when i was writing this, i HAD to add it.
i hope that you enjoyed that, and that i didnt put you in trouble for waking everyone up :)

uhh yes, i normally would add sound, but man, i didnt had that much time...
lastly, yes, i and rob had a similar idea, but we executed it differently.
but what can i say? procastination hits everyone, and many can talk about it!

thanks for your great review, you rock man!

SBC Saves the Portal SBC Saves the Portal

Thanks for reminding me of an old game I used to play before I even knew about the clock crew and newgrounds. I'm glad to find it again. Nostalgia indeed.

Anyway, the movie was really funny but as a collab you can't really poke holes in it due to the nature of the many people working on different parts. I liked cycon's part a lot though. I found his comedy more to my tastes than the others.

StrawberryClock responds:

Cycon's part was hysterical!

Playin' with my Pianist Playin' with my Pianist

That was really funny! I quite liked the real life with added animation style - that really added a lot to the humour of things. It added a lot of humour to the depressed and angry emotions of each character in a way that no real acting could. I also liked the sudded turds - seems like traditional newgroundic comedy right there. Almost makes me nostalgic. Overall it's the style that really made this deserve my 5.

Also, I'm not sure if it was intentional but I now understand impressionist music.

intestines responds:

Thanks, I was wanting to do a live action/animation film for my school portfolio for a while, and i guess this little film was the perfect opportunity to do so.

Ive also been on newgrounds for a few years, and I just love poop humor so yeah lolz

I am also glad you enjoyed my "jazz"; its just my way of dicking around on a piano and pretending its music :P

Ventures Of ♛Cyberdevil Ventures Of ♛Cyberdevil

Quite a basic idea but nonetheless done well. It's quite addictive and there are no extra frustrations that counter the game's adictivness. The soundtrack is briliant too - nice choices. The game really plays as expected and matches my expectations quite well. The tricks are well done and make for a very interesting game.

Overall if I had to say I had a problem it would be with the hit detection. The shapes seem to have outstreched their boundaries in this game.

DIWAKAR responds:

Thanx

Feint Signal Feint Signal

It's a fun concept but it kind of makes me dizzy. I'm sorry to have to put you down on my lack of constitution but it made me feel kind of sick. It was very fun while it lasted though. The music is brilliant and I had great fun before I started feeling sick.

A small talk A small talk

Wow. When I was talking to the machine and it wanted to kill me I assumed it was a heartless machine. I never thought that it had a heart and that I would feel sympathetic to anything that was trying to kill me but the machine persuaded me that it had a heart. Nice one on that!

As for the game quality itself, I found the graphics confusing. I'm colour blind so I couldn't see the AGS imprinted on the wall and never could finish the game without help. The chat bot itself is a bit basic but we don't exactly have much convincing chat bots. It does get in the way when I talk to it about things that should advance the game. It responded nicely to "you hesitated" at a crucial point though. I quite liked it.

Overally I really enjoyed the game and although the technology in the game is a bit basic, it was brilliantly done with what little was there. Brilliant storyline, very memorable character, smart idea in the first place and nice moral choice at the end. You get a fifen vote from me.

%u3010UTAU%u3011 Butthurt %u3010UTAU%u3011 Butthurt

good

The lyrics in the last verse were funny and the instruments went well with it. I'm not sure if I can get utau so I'm not sure if I could use it on my PC but you seem to have done good with it so far. Hope you submit more longer things in the future.

People Die - Follow the Quest People Die - Follow the Quest

I loved the drums and bass at the start

I loved the drums and bass at the start of the song. The choruses were exellent too. I didn't like some verses so much because the were a bit stoppy kinda thingy. I really liked the guitar solo too.

People Die - Human Recycling People Die - Human Recycling

I liked most of it.

I really liked most of the song. The intro was a bit long and looped and the end was a bit random but overall it was really good

SwashieB responds:

A bit random, indeed! Thanks

Happy Birthday Agi Happy Birthday Agi

I like the pencil sketching

I think the pencil skecting outline looks better on the colouring. It does seem different from what you usually do but it's good too.

VOCA OC : Hibiki Reina VOCA OC : Hibiki Reina

good

I like how you've doine the lining. Maybe the tie couldn've been lined in black though.

UTAU Midori Akine UTAU Midori Akine

Love the lighting

I love how you did the lighting on the hair. It does seem a bit detailed for KEI's style on the lighting though ,or at least from what I've seen anyway.

suwako responds:

Thanks! And yeah, haha, I think I overdid it.